Thursday, June 9, 2011

Class of '69 Reunion

Today was June 9th: 6 : 9. I ran into a friend from High School just two days ago in a shop not far from Fairport. He and I used to be best friends while in High School. I recognized him right off. In the course of our conversation he mentioned that our 42nd High School Reunion was going to be this Thursday: June: 6 9th ( class of 1969 ).

So this evening I was off to Pittsford, the next town over where I went to High School and where the Cafe is that currently has 11 of my Prague photographs hanging on the wall.

It was nice. Not too many people there. I hadn't seen most of them in 42 years. Wow, a lifetime. Funny, we all mentioned how back 42 years ago, we never thought about reaching 60 and we all are doing just that this year. Funny.

But it was such a nice evening talking to old friends...like it was only yesterday that we graduated. I even brought a photo album of our Senior Day off and the picnic we had in Powder Mills Park...they thought it was amazing I had them still and brought them.

And rekindled some friendships as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment