Saturday, October 1, 2011

Have Returned Home

After a very long day on Wednesday, the 28th, I returned from a City I love after having a wonderful time with so many of my good friends.

The Delta flight from Prague to JFk was good, and nice shortened by someone. Usually it takes 9 plus hours but on Wednesday, It took only Eight! That was excellent...

But, then at JFK, I thought I could rebook on an earlier flight upon my arrival, but it took so long going through Customs and luggage retrieval that it was impossible to get home earlier. So I weighted 6 hours for my 9pm flight, only to have it pushed back and back. Finally the Flight boarded at 10:30. Luckily the Que on the taxiways was short and the flight took only 47 minutes to Rochester.

It is exhausting to return to the states. I was up in excess of 28 hours by the time I stepped into my apartment. Very long day and very tiring.

Slept 5 hours Wednesday and was up and into work by 7:30 to start the day. So Life begins anew here.

No comments:

Post a Comment