Friday, October 21, 2011

Moje Narozeniny dneska.....


Well.. It has finally happened. Today I am entered the decade of .... well numbers that begin with "6".

Today is my 60th Birthday. Fakt, jo! Wow, when you are younger you never think about entering into your 6th decade.
Well, today I am. Today I did. wow...those words are... well... 60!

I feel fortunate to have great family, two wonderful children, many friends here and abroad, a great job and have had the wonderful opportunity to travel to the Czech Republic many times, and to live there for almost three years. So the two digits I celebrate today... well, as my daughter says, are only that, numbers.

It is what you are on the inside and how you feel that is most important.

so Happy Birthday to ME>>.. Cau...

No comments:

Post a Comment