Saturday, October 1, 2011

Life Begins Anew

It is Fall here in Fairport. The leaves on the Trees are just starting to change. In Prague, everything I saw was still full Green and no hint of Autumn colors anywhere.

THIS BLOG: I will continue this blog through CHristmas and New Years Day I think. I am not sure the frequency of my posts going forward however. I know I have several good friends in Prague and in the Czech Republic who wish me to post... so stay tuned.

I want to show you the colors of FALL in upstate New York, the Finger Lakes Region and in Fairport. I will try to take my camera in order to show you what is going on in my LIfe over the next few months as well and hope you might be interested in that..

So on we go for only October, November and December 2011. Then Poof, I believe this Blog will end..

I mean... How many pictures of deer and trees and BIG things can you stand.. ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment