Sunday, March 20, 2011

Coffee Shop Cookie...


I hesitate to call the Café I use to frequent in my home town, a Café, after enjoying "real" Cafés in Prague for so long. But, I have returned here...

Therefore, for the moment, I will call this "café" in my home town a: Coffee Shop.
Since it is very very different from the Cafés of Prague. But more about Cafe comparison in a later post.

BUT, this post is about SIZE. This is the typical cookie size when one wishes to purchase a Cookie to go along with their afternoon ( or morning ) coffee.

And Note the SIZE as compared to the Coffee Cup AND the 50 czk coin.

And Guess the calories. Huge. American's love their calories. Otherwise they do not think they are getting a bargain.

by the way, this Cookie cost $1.75 or about 40 krowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment