Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My First Beer in the US



I know, I know, big deal...first beer in the states, but I had forgotten how bad it was....

tak, Upon my arrival at JFK, last Wednesday afternoon(the 16th), I was thirsty after being in the plane for almost 9 hours and felt like having a beer. I grabbed a Budweiser Light (in honor of Budvar) at the "food court" in the Jet Blue terminal and sat down at a table, just Krtek(background of photo) and I.

I couldn't drink it. Honestly. I had about 3 gulps and replaced the cap(2nd pic) with a thud and tossed it in the trash. The picture below represents what it tasted like to me after the living in the land of "Pivo" for so long....

..sorry..but it IS true. I know there is much better US beer; I will report back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment