Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wow, was asked to show my Photos....

I had coffee this morning at the Coffee Shop in Pittsford. I used to go there every Sunday to have my Czech lessons with my Friend Nina. It is a place I have frequented for a long time.

Back in the summer of 2009 when I was selling my house, the shop asked if I would show several of my Photos( of Prague ) on the walls of their cafe. I got many nice comments of my work and even sold three framed prints.

so, this morning, much to my surprise, when they found out that I was back in the US, I was asked once again to have a showing of my Czech Republic Photography. Wow. This was a very pleasant surprise.

Tak, for the whole month of June, I will have about 10 of my "best" Photos, framed and hanging in this Cafe. Very cool.

Now... to pick the 10 I wish to show, which represent what I wish to portray related to:
My Love Affair with Prague

No comments:

Post a Comment