Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Found an Apartment.....


I found an apartment in the village of Fairport and will close the deal today; it has 2 bedrooms ( so now I can have guests from Prague) ;-) with large closets; a large kitchen with a new range(4 cookers)/oven ( thank you, thank you ), Living room, Dining room, Small balcon, Air conditioning, carpeting. coin operated washer and dryer in the basement and on-site storage in the basement as well.

It is in a building which only has 6 flats ( and 6 people reside in the building ) and I get a designated parking space with my name on it. Whoop-de-do.

I won't be able to move in until May 1st, but that gives me time to get movers scheduled to move my belongings, which are currently in storage, into this apartment.

I will put down the security deposit this afternoon and sign the papers after I take another look at it.

So as of today, I have been back home for exactly TWO weeks and have completed three important items on my list: mobile, car and an apartment.

Now... onto the most important thing I need to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment