Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Again A BIg Thank you..... & Let Jaroslav know.....


Eva, Tomas and Honza... again thank you. I just got the print framed today. Finally.

It is Double matted, with a thin inside border of medium green which matches a green in the print. The outer mat is gloss black, to highlight the colors; the frame has rose/red tones...and the glass is UV Museum glass to protect the colors against sunlight...

So finally, after carefully storing it in my Smichov flat, then carrying this home in a large Prague mailing tube on two planes last March, then again carefully storing it since my Arrival here; It is framed and ready to hang prominently in my apartment. A work of Art, with great memories, all the way from Prague to Rochester,NY.

I hope you like how I have presented this really great work. Please Let Jaroslav know as well... Dekuju. Tak ahoj

Here is the painters website; Jaroslav Valečka. http://www.valecka.eu/

No comments:

Post a Comment