Monday, May 2, 2011

Almost in...

Monday, today has been spent waiting for various people to show up. This morning I got internet service connected and without cable. I wonder how that will be. I have always had cable programming, but of course I do not have a TV....

A new Mattress/box spring was suppose to be delivered this morning, but they called around 10am to tell me there were 14 people ahead of me and it would be closer to 6pm this evening; plus they were in the next major city to the West; Buffalo, NY.
OK.....

Tomorrow 'real' movers come with all my possessions that have been in storage these past 2 years. I can't imagine the shock at seeing so much stuff; so many boxes. I learned to live without it all these past two years...

I know I will be either giving much to charity, my children or just discarding things, not only because I don't have room here, but because I really do wish to live with less...

More tomorrow...

and this post... The first from my new flat. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Scott, big Congratulations!!! :-) I´m very happy for your new apartment. And I wish you to spend very nice time there!:-)

    ReplyDelete