Sunday, May 1, 2011

Will be Living Here....



My apartment as of today....

...The photo above shows the floor plan of the apartment. The 2nd photo is of the apartment building with 6 apartments. Mine is on the back, facing a large wooded forest.

Interestingly, I never pictured myself in an Apartment building, but upon seeing the apartment and how spacious it was, I decided it would feel more like "home" than some of the other flats I saw which were situated in big old houses. They were in fact my first preference, however they were very small inside.

So, even though I never "saw" myself living in a building like this, nor even an apartment like this, here I am for the next 13 months ( the lease was a 13month lease), through the end of May 1012. Then we will see...

I will keep you posted on how this one feels going forward...
and I will post some more pictures of it inside for these of you who might be interested. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment