Wednesday, May 4, 2011

day One

Yesterday went well, but a seemingly long day.

Met the moving company at the storage unit at 8:00am. It took them two & 1/2 hours, to move everything out of storage into the Truck. Furniture and boxes and boxes and boxes.

By 1:30, they had moved everything into the apartment and I first started emptying boxes for the kitchen and bedroom. As evening came, The bedroom and bathroom were the only rooms that were "perfectly in order and they looked....small but nice.

Today, I will spend the whole day opening, unpacking and perhaps even re-packing boxes with items I no longer wish to have. It will be fun and interesting to see what is in all these boxes, for, I really do not remember ALL that I USED to live with. And I know now, that I will not really have to "live" with it ALL going forward.

I hope to have some pictures posted later.

No comments:

Post a Comment