Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Now living here....











It is the end of Day One and I am living here starting today. The apartment is 102 sq meters or 1100 sq ft. As you saw on the floor plan, it has two bedrooms, dining area and a living room, bathroom of course, and a nice kitchen.

I unpacked alot of boxes yesterday and today and will use the 2nd bedroom for my "study" until I actually have visitors that would facilitate the need for a guest room.
The 2nd bedroom is also being used as a storage room.

These pictures are at the end of my first full day... Today

Top to bottom: 90% of Living Room
2nd - Living Rm to Dining Room
3rd - Kitchen from entry area
4th - Kitchen from Dining Room
5th - Bedroom
6th - Bedroom Desk - I had to it was in storage:This is really my daughters desk
7th - 2nd BR - Word Desk
8th - 2nd BR - Storage
9th - Kitchen to Entry Door
10th - Looking from Bathroom to Living Rm

Tomorrow is another day of unpacking boxes. Interesting enough, there are almost as many boxes that I have decided I will not unpack, or perhaps only take one or two items out of. I do not wish to just put things back the way they were when I left the US three years ago.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scott,
    your new flat look fantastic!!! Honestly! :-)
    But it had to be hard work to move everything and then unpacking. The result is great! Enjoy your new flat and privacy of course...we know how it is important after living with parents! ;)

    ReplyDelete