Saturday, April 9, 2011

...on the road again.




Spring is approaching, I think. and April is the time, when I would normally put this car on the road for the Summer and Fall months. So yesterday, I put insurance on it and went to the Department of Motor Vehicles and registered it. This morning I bought a new battery, washed and waxed it and then in the top picture as you can see, I am now driving it around.... it is once again on the road

After storing this for over two years, it started right up once a new battery was placed inside, although it smoked for quite awhile as it warmed up... it is now running really good, just as it used to. It will need some minor engine adjustments and I have made arrangements for those a week from Monday...

The bottom picture is in the storage facility I rent for this, and the top picture was taken in a nearby park.

No comments:

Post a Comment