Saturday, April 2, 2011

Have Created a 2011 Calendar...




..these are from 12 of my favorite Photos. I might even consider selling some of these at the Photograph Show I have been asked to give in June at the Coffee Shop that I have frequented in Pittsford.

Here are photos for just three of the months in this calendar...

In other photographic news: I am beginning a revision of The Book which I published back in 2009 entitled: "Prague...A Love Affair Continued" This book currently has photos of Prague as well as of many other places I traveled within the Czech Republic in 2008-09, but yet the Title says "Prague...." Therefore I have decided to take out the Non-Prague photographs and add many new photographs of Prague which I took in 2010 and 2011.

Then, perhaps, I will begin working on another New Book using only photos of the many places all around the Czech Republic that I have visited. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment